Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SOUND THE TRUMPETS!! Wedding pictures are here!

Photo by Kacey Luvi
At last, our most prized possessions of the best day of our lives have finally arrived! I came home from a grueling Dr.’s appointment last weekend to find that my sweet husband had placed a PINK package on our bed.
A) Who doesn’t LOVE getting a package!? (Tim knows to let me open the good ones!) B) Who doesn’t love PINK!? And C) to my (somewhat) surprise, they were our wedding photos, OMGoodness=ECSTATIC!!! Not only were they in a cute electric pink shipping box, they were wrapped in a custom craft box with fun bright yellow tissue paper and tied with raffia and a pink bow! Unfortunately for that wrapping, it didn’t last long through my anticipation of getting those pics!
Kacey Luvi (pronounced Love-Eye) our INCREDIBLE photographer and now friend, was loved by all at our wedding. She made things so easy and fun, and the best of all, makes you look and feel like a model. Who doesn’t L-O-V-E that!? As promised, our wedding pics will be up on her site for viewing and purchasing, http://www.kaceyluvi.com/. Just click on “See my Pics” and the password is Cargo.
Thank you to Kacey for capturing what feels like a blink of an eye in all these amazing photos! Tim and I will have these to cherish (and for me to obsess over) for many years to come and we couldn’t thank you enough for being a special part of our special day!
ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment